S-660 3-Axis Laser Alignment System…
The S-660 offers a high-tech shaft alignment solution for a low-tech price. The system packs in the features and offers loads of “little things” that make this the best system in the entry-level end of the market. It can handle most day-to-day standard shaft alignment applications with ease and has been designed to last a long, long time.
The S-660 includes:
L-780 Dual-Fan™ Laser Head
- 2 Uni-Directional, Parallel Laser Fans with extremely low divergence of only 0.3 degrees (1 inch at 15 feet or 25 mm at 4.5 m) is much safer than the competitor 6 degree fans that are up to 1.5 feet (450 mm) at 15 feet.
- Blinking laser beams for ambient light correction IP67 housing allows it to be submerged in water up to 3 feet (1 m).
- Operating range of 15 feet (4.5 meters) from laser to target.
- 125-hour battery life. Can be operated while plugged into A/C charger.
- Laser-On and Low Battery LED’s.
T-1280 Wireless 3-Axis Target
- 1-Axis 20 mm Dual-Fan™ PSDs with 1 micron resolution
<0.75% Offset Error and <1.5% Angular Error
+/- 2 degrees angular measuring range.
- .25” (5 mm) to 15 feet (4.5 m) operating range between target/laser.
- Rotation axis accelerometer 0.1 degree resolution.
- Bluetooth Class I wireless communication with range of 30 feet (10 m).
- IP67 housing allows it to be submerged in water up to 3 feet (1 m).
- 15-hour (continuous) battery life.
- Wireless Link, On-Target, Data Communication and Low Battery LED’s.
A-970 Aluminum Shaft Brackets
- Set of 2 aluminum quick-connect brackets for shafts from 1.5” (38 mm) to 6” (152 mm) shaft diameter.
- Set of 4 6” (152 mm) posts.
- Stainless steel chain with magnetic tip to secure extra chain and protect the equipment.
- Optional A-970 A Chain Bracket Upgrade includes: extra set of chain for shafts up to 12” (304 mm) in diameter and Set of 4 12” (304mm) posts.
- Fits into carrying case with posts connected.
R-1342CRT 8” Touchscreen Win8 Tablet Display Box
- Rugged Windows 8 tablet with Mil-Spec 810G rating (see Stealth Torture Chamber video here).
- 8” sunlight-readable touchscreen with 1280×800 display.
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0, WLAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n.
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage to provide nearly unlimited file storage capacity.
- 1 full-size USB 2.0 + 1 full-size USB 3.0 connectors.
- Couple6 Software and Entry-Level Feature License preloaded and Bluetooth paired to target.
- Operating Temp 32º F to +120º F (0º C to +49º C).
- Cameras: 2 MP auto-focus, color front-facing.
- 5 MP auto-focus, color rear-facing Email reports, take pictures.
S-1396EL Entry-Level Feature License for Couple6 Software
- Auto Clock™ Data-Taking Mode with up to 8 data points in 360 degrees. Min of 3 points.
- 2-Tier, color coded recommended tolerances based on RPM.
- User-defined tolerances.
- Horizontal machines with coupled or uncoupled shafts.
- Flip-It™ Feature that flips the screen orientation to match the view of the machine.
- Thermal growth offset screen that allows you to model how thermal growth affects the alignment. Saves thermal growth values to offsets the final alignment.
- Thermal Growth Foot calculator allows you to enter temperature changes at the feet to calculate coupling offset values.
- Soft Foot detector with shim calculator.
- Vertical Machine module.
- Report module for color reports. Email PDF or Windows XPS formats.